Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dental Appointment

Ryan recently asked me when the last time I went to the dentist was... I responded, "I'm pretty sure I went just before we got married while I was still on my parents insurance." That of course would have been close to a year ago now so I needed to go in. Apparently you're supposed to go like every 6 months I guess!? So I finally made an appointment and when I was there asked when my last appointment was. To my amazement they told me April of 2008! That is nearly 2 1/2 years! Most people and dentists would understand if you were a student and didn't have dental insurance but I had no excuse! I have always been insured and just never went! So, I was told that I had a cavity and also I was having a previous filling restored to white so that is doesn't look like there is food stuck between my teeth!
I had the procedure done this morning but I'm thinking that they did the wrong tooth because I'm not noticing much of a difference. What do you think?
(notice in the after I have to use my finger because I can't smile!)

No comments:

Post a Comment