Sunday, February 20, 2011

24 Weeks & Sunday Dessert!

 If you didn't already know...I'm pregnant! I am 24 weeks today. I had a doctors appointment on Friday and everything is looking good. He (it's a boy!) is just over 1 pound and about the length of an ear of corn. 


I haven't had any weird cravings. I hear about women having strange cravings or any sort of cravings. I don't think that I have had any. I enjoy eating food but nothing in particular. Today I was excited to bake. I have wanted to bake some cookies for quite some time and I finally did it! I made oatmeal cookies and chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. They almost taste like carmel oatmeal cookies though because of all the sugar. They are D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!

1 comment:

  1. those cookies look ridiculous. and by that i mean, delicious.

    ReplyDelete