Tuesday, April 19, 2011

32 weeks and a Happy Birthday to ME!!!


On Sunday I reached 32 weeks! I can't believe that we only have 8 weeks left! I've started to go to the doctors every 2 weeks now. I'm also pretty sure that I've started to experience some small contractions. I wasn't sure what they were but at my doctors appointment he said that when my stomach becomes really tight it's most likely a small "practice" contraction. Sleeping at night is also becoming a little more of a challenge. Don't get me wrong, I'm still loving being pregnant but I am also very excited to have this baby out of my belly and in my arms. 


 Today was my 23rd birthday! I had a ton of fun. My mom took me to lunch with some good friends Amber, her two adorable kids, and Kristy. We went to Red Robin and I think it's become a tradition since we did the same thing last year too! We had a ton of fun. Lunch was kind of a birthday lunch for all of us since we all had a birthday within the last month so we told our waitress that we were celebrating 5 birthdays. She looked at us kind of suspicious but still brought us all a delicious ice cream! After lunch my mom spoiled me and took me to a nail salon to get a pedicure. It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! Usually my feet are way too ticklish but I did ok today and enjoyed it. It may have been the super comfy massage chair that I got to sit and relax in that helped. The pedicure also turned out to be way cheaper than we had expected so we decided that it may have to become a monthly thing that we do! 


Later that night Ryan and I headed over to my parents for dinner. As long as I can remember my mom has always decorated the kitchen for our birthdays. When we all lived at home she would get up super early, sometimes as early as like 4:30 in the morning, to decorate the kitchen so that when we came down for breakfast it would be the first thing we saw! She is the best mom ever!!! 

After a delicious dinner of salmon, salad and potatoes we headed out for some yummy froyo! A new place opened up a few weekends ago that is literally 2 blocks from our house. They have a delicious peanut butter froyo that is amazing when topped with delicious chocolate candies. I can already see this being a favorite stop on my summer walks. It may counter everything that I do on the walk but it is so good that I probably won't care :)
Overall, today was a great day! Thanks everyone for an 
amazing
23rd birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment