Wednesday, July 27, 2011

6 Weeks!!!

This weeks marks an exciting week...

1. Duncan is old enough to go places...yeah!!!
&
2. I can start working out...yeah!!! (I think)
I'm not sure how excited I actually am for the working out part. Now I'll just feel lazy when I don't work out instead of having an excuse for laying around watching Netflix all day with my baby.
As for going out, we have gone to: Babies R' Us, Round Table, Church, a baby shower, Tomato Street, and Froyo. 


Duncan loves his Aunt Nicole and was really enjoying talking to her on ichat. 


First successful use of the Moby wrap. If you've ever seen one of these not in use it's pretty intimidating looking. It's a huge long piece of fabric and when you see the finished product you just wonder how that piece of fabric became that baby wrap holder thing!
Ryan likes to play this game called "Where's Duncan". Some of his recent hiding places were under the chair and in our coffee table. The video is super cute! Duncan loves to kick his legs and they are just so adorable!

After his bath this week I combed his hair down and I just thought it was so funny looking! He has an old man combover!

Duncan looking smart with his Grandma Walker's glasses.

Talking to Grandma Barber

I just thought this outfit was so cute! 
He is now fitting into 3 month clothes. They are still very baggy on him but length wise they fit perfect! He is weighing in about 9 lbs
Measuring 22 inches long

3 comments:

  1. Uhhh I think the leg kicking video is Duncan fearing for his life because he was shoved into a coffee table...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on the working out thing!! I was excited to start, but it hasn't been going that well!! I hate to leave Oliver, so I just feel guilty when I don't (which is A LOT!) Duncan is such a cutie! Wes and I had a lot of fun with you guys on Saturday, we should hang out again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so handsome Christie! I am jealous of your Moby wrap. I always wanted one.

    ReplyDelete