Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Here Comes the Bride... and Groom!



So, it took a while to get these pictures but.....Here they are!


The temple was amazing...Thanks everyone that came!






It was raining on the day of the wedding but it was okay, it didn't ruin my day! It was still PERFECT!!! I didn't want to get my heels wet so Ryan carried me across the grass. (He's such a sweet husband!)











We had our reception at the Davenport Hotel. A
huge thanks to Grandma Claudia...It wouldn't have been possible without her!! I love you Grandma!!!


















I had the most WONDERFUL bridesmaids!!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS...You are all the best.











And here are the BOYS!!!!










1 comment:

  1. Grrr.... I can't make these pictures bigger. Oh well, I think I can pick the speck that is my head out in the first one.

    It was a GORGEOUS wedding and we are so happy for you guys!! Can you believe it's already been like, 2 and a half months?? Time flies, huh?

    ReplyDelete