Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photography


So, I know that some people are very anxious for the wedding pictures, including me! It's been like 2 months and I haven't heard anything from the photographer so I called him today. He told me that he mailed everything out like over a month ago. I think he had the wrong address because I never got it. So, pictures should be coming soon. I should get the cd of all of them this week. In the mean time I do have a few pictures from the lunch in.



My brother, my grandpa and me!

Sam & Amy!

That's Trouble! (Nicole, Beth, and Ryan)

(My dad and I!)

( 12:00 Wedding Lunch in @ Round Table Pizza!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I can't WAIT to see the real wedding pics! I'm stealing the one of Sam and me... he's actually kinda sorta smiling :)

    I'm excited to follow the new Walker Family blog!!

    ReplyDelete