Monday, June 6, 2011

39 Weeks!


 Hello Everyone!!! So, I'm 39 weeks prego and just counting down the days! I am so ready to have this baby boy. I've enjoyed being pregnant. I have to admit, it was a really easy pregnancy. No morning sickness, no heartburn, no real aches and pains. I've quite enjoyed it, besides the stretch marks :(
I just want to hold the baby in my arms now and not in my stomach any more. I don't know if I'm ready for the no sleep and the crying and constant care of a new born but I'm still super excited. I feel like Ryan and I are pretty prepared. I think we have everything that we need.

I have my 39 week appointment tomorrow at 11. I'm super excited and nervous for what he'll say. I'm hoping that the contractions I've been having are making a difference and maybe I'll be far enough along that he'll just send me over to the hospital! I think that is just hopeful thinking, but, you never know.

I don't know if I mentioned before sometime but I have been addicted to reading birth stories and mommy blogs lately. On several of them they talked about making their own hospital gowns that are super cute for after the birth so that you look good in the pictures. I thought, I have nothing to do with my time so I'm going to attempt to make my own hospital gown for after the birth too! I mean, in the moment of birth I'm probably not going to be too concerned with how I look or feel but right now I can think about it and get prepared to take cute pictures so that when I do look back I won't think, ugh, gross. I look terrible. I know, I will have just  given birth but still, who doesn't think that when looking at pictures of themselves. Below you will find pics of the newly finished hospital gown. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with myself. It was my first time following a pattern and probably the biggest sewing project I've ever taken on.

Front

Back Detail


Back

No comments:

Post a Comment