Monday, June 6, 2011

A Fun Weekend


I know I'm very behind in posting this blog. I had all the pictures uploaded and then I just got distracted and never finished posting it! 
Above is 37 weeks, 2 weeks ago! Sorry it's late.

Over Memorial Weekend Carrie came home so that all the girls could go to Wicked! Such a fun show. I loved it and I think that everyone else did too! That was on Friday night. I didn't bring my camera so sorry, no pictures from that one. 
Saturday all the girls went and got pedicures! The main reason for this, trying to put me into labor! An old wives tale says that pedicures can make you go into labor. Obviously it didn't work because I'm still very pregnant! 



My swollen little feet...with a very cute pedicure!


That Monday was Memorial Day so Ryan had the day off and it was a gorgeous day outside! So, to take advantage of the weather and again, try to induce labor, we went for a little hike. Some people might think I was crazy, going hiking at 38 weeks pregnant. We drove to the Dishman Hills Natural Area. It's just right off of Appleway. Not far from our house, or the hospital! It was so much fun. I think that this might become a usual little get out into nature hike. There were tons of trails to take and a cute little lake at the top. There's also a park there too. I think that after we have a little one to tote around this park will become a fun destination for our family. The weekend was fun but again, I did not go into labor. I was just very hot. 









No comments:

Post a Comment