Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nursery Decorations!


When I bought my bed set I also purchased some vinyl wall pieces too. When I put them up on the wall I just thought that they look way too tacky and cheap so I tried to figure out how else I could use them. I decided to decoupage them onto cute bright colors of canvas that I painted. Now, if you know me well enough you will know that I have trouble with "over" decorating items. This project was very difficult to keep it simple. I had tons of more sticker things but I kept it to only 2 decorative stickers on each canvas besides the animal. That was a hard task for me! Normally I would have so over decorated. You should all be proud of me. I think my crafty, style side is starting to develop! The above picture shows them in progress and the bottom pictures show them mounted on the wall! I went with an uneven line so that I didn't have to try so hard to line it all up perfect cause it would drive me crazy if they were all a little off.

I added a picture of the bed set at the bottom so that you could see how it all goes together!






No comments:

Post a Comment